This event arrives for the first time in Mexico, a reference country for the region, from November 21 to 23 at Expo Santa Fe, CDMX.
ANDICOM MEXICO is the International ICT Congress, organized for the first time in Mexico by CINTEL and T&C Group, where business opportunities are generated through networking activities and where decision makers from companies and entities from different productive sectors participate. It has a high-level academic agenda, which allows the transfer of knowledge to participants on political and regulatory aspects, as well as the technological trends that define the dynamics of the digital economy.
ANDICOM aims to connect technology supply and demand.
ANDICOM is the meeting point for the industry, where business opportunities are generated around digital transformation through networking activities, a commercial exhibition attended by decision makers from companies and entities from different economic sectors and a high-level agenda academic that allows knowledge transfer to attendees about the business and technological trends that define the dynamics of the digital economy. (repetido de arriba)
It is the academic and business encounter that provides all the necessary elements to make strategic business decisions.
PILLARS OF THE
- Forum of chambers and associations of the ICT sector
- Invited country
- Invited regions
- Specialized technology for the tourism sector
- Colombian companies
- Policy and regulatory: ownership, digital governance.
- Digital Ecosystems: Sectors of Interest (guilds)
- Tech trends: Quantum computing, Blockchain, A.I., Web 3.0, metaverse, digital platforms, cybersecurity, smart cities.
- Telco and 5G
- Digital acceleration strategies
Commercial Exhibition Areas
Meet & Business